Company: Helping Hands Hawaii
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Ensure the highest level of service to all Representative Payee
(Rep Payee) individuals, consistent to the overall purpose of the
company and the Social Security Administration. To comply with
company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety
and all other policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides the linkage and coordination of care for individuals
we serve thru Social Security Administration, the Ohana (CCS), CMHC
and POS providers.
- Provides money management services, budgeting support and
education that shall include but not limited to; payment of rent,
utilities, transportation, food and clothing on a daily, weekly or
monthly basis or as needed.
- Carries a caseload of 150+ to execute the following job
- Manages the accounting system for receiving and disbursing
funds on behalf of individuals who participate in the
- Submit all required program forms, data information, and
reports on a timely basis.
- Oversees the coordination of individuals, their families, and
mental health professionals regarding money management including,
but not limited to, budgeting, vendor payments, discrepancies and
- Obtains required documents for individual charts to meet QM
- Responsible for the completion of reports requested by Social
Security Administration, and/or Representative Payee
- Responsible for the collection of programs specific outcomes
criteria including, but limited to, budgets, quality control and
changes in status related to SSA/SSI.
- Develops and maintains a current Rep Payee Program
- Updates and maintains the Rep Payee vendor list(s) on a monthly
- Provides efficient and effective data entry as required. Sorts,
organizes and files individual chart in a timely manner and with
- Performs basic administrative duties, including, but not
limited to, making copies, faxing documents to various agencies,
and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greets and announces visitors to include answering of incoming
phone lines, monitoring of visitors and reports any unusual guests
or situations, in a timely manner. Ensures that all visitors sign
in and out and are met at the reception area.
- High School Diploma. Associate Degree preferred
- 1 - yrs of experience working in the human services
- 1 - yrs of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Ability to type 50 wpm and ability to use 10-key by
- Working knowledge of Windows computer programs including
database programs such as Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of
- Valid Driver's license, clean traffic abstract, and willingness
to use a properly insured vehicle
- TB clearance, First Aid/CPR/CPI certified
Keywords: Helping Hands Hawaii, Honolulu , Payee Specialist, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...