Company: WHITE SANDS HOTEL
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Job Location: White Sands Hotel - Honolulu, HI
Salary Range: Undisclosed
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journeyinviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future. https://www.springboardhospitality.com/
You will clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in
accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and
safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Director of Housekeeping/Housekeeping Manager
- Supports housekeeping team
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove
newspapers and service trays, empty ash urn receptacles, remove
trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following
safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not
limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells,
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and
take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner. Must be
able to lift, push, pull at least 50 lbs.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways,
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems
to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority
requests from the Senior Housekeeper.
- Be able to communicate and respond at all times, in a friendly,
helpful and courteous manner to guests, managers and fellow
associates. Report all guest issues and complaints to
- Coordinate with Senior Housekeeper on work priorities and provide
assistance when needed.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
Keywords: WHITE SANDS HOTEL, Honolulu , HOUSEPERSON, Other , Kaneohe, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!