Company: The Twin Fin
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
This 645-room hotel is perfectly located on Honolulu's famous
Kalakaua Avenue, where it is just steps to the beach and an arm's
reach to the best dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area.
Guests can borrow the hotel's own towels and beach chairs to spend
the day by the sea, or choose to lay out by the hotel's pool with a
tropical drink from nearby Tiki's Grill and Bar. And for the
adventurous, The Twin Fin offers a on-site activities desk ready to
curate a number of fun experiences.
The Activities Ambassador is responsible for assisting the
Activations Manager in all the activity venues while providing
attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests,
including successfully resolving guest request, throughout their
stay, while maximizing revenue and occupancy.
- Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and
courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Daily knowledge of all VIP's, sites, functions, and groups.
- Liaison between hotel and 3rd party operators for programming and
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Assist in all the activity venues.
- Be knowledgeable about and provide basic information on water
activities and safety.
- Assist guests in the rental process. Including information on how
to properly use equipment.
- Assist with the schedule of entertainment/live music for hotel
- Assist the Activations Manager on duty with special events and
other evening activities.
- Build guest rapport and establish possible sales
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and
communicating potential guest/member needs to the Activations
- Receive, clean, and properly store returned Beach Candy
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Assist during various hotel activations including opening and
closing of activities.
- Ensure Beach Candy is prepared for proper opening and closing
- Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness
of work areas and rental inventory.
- Assist with quarterly inventory as needed.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the activity venues, furniture, and
service areas are in an organized manner.
- Replenish towels and any retail entities.
- Help with any special events in the activity venues.
- Be familiar with activity types & setup and greet with client
upon arrival to review set-up for accuracy.
Keywords: The Twin Fin, Honolulu , Activities Ambassador, Other , Aiea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!