Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career and become part of our
ohana? Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott
Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a world premier organization with
resorts in destinations around the globe. Join our team and help us
create exceptional vacation experiences for our guests! JOB
SUMMARYServe food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Set
tables according to type of event and service standards. Answer
questions on menu selections. Communicate with the kitchen
regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and
product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements,
allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order. Check in with
guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or
beverages. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc.,
throughout the day. Complete closing duties, including restocking
items, turning off lights, etc. Present physical and accurate check
to guest and process payment. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information,
and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist
individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Supervisors. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity
employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Honolulu , Server, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!