Account Executive (Hawaii, USA)
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: November 19, 2023
With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and
23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc.
(NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into
the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries,
and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests,
manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and
how we do it. You'll also be part of a global network that includes
OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo,
checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our
culture. You'll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and
get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable is looking for an Account Executive who can bring new
restaurants onto the OpenTable dining network! This individual will
lead with a consultative sales approach within a revenue pod, and
act as a business leader and sales expert. The Account Executive
will handle their own book of business/territory, run business
meetings with restaurant owners and operators, and close deals
based on varying needs.
Local travel required*
In this role, you will:
- Target, identify and sell OpenTable products to restaurants
within an assigned territory
- Cultivate and build upon existing relationships with top and
elite restaurants and serve as a trusted advisor to your market's
- Educate operators on industry trends and offer rare
- Challenge customers to think differently about their
- Strategically overcome objections and competition
- Generate business plans to define your selling strategies and
- Consistently over-achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and
- Use Salesforce to run your territory, stay organized, forecast
sales activity, and process contracts
Please apply if:
- High-reaching, tenacious, and data-driven
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under pressure and
against ambitious goals and deadlines
- Skilled at presenting new points of view to customers to
reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Ability to track economic and industry drivers and understand
their implications on the restaurant business
- Ability to drive business value during sales engagements and
showcase strong negotiating skills
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable-
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year - the whole team fully
recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary
range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data,
geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The
range for this United States located role is $50,000-$80,000.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for
additional compensation and benefits including: commission-based
compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account;
retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO,
paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating
holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse
communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming.
Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences,
perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we
deliver great experiences for our users and our partners.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to
"Remote work allowed"
Keywords: OpenTable, Honolulu , Account Executive (Hawaii, USA), Other , Pearl City, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!