Longboard Club Ambassador (Part-Time)
Company: Highgate Hotels, LP
Posted on: April 18, 2019
The Ambassador is expected to provide timely, courteous service
with guest satisfaction to all Longboard Club guests as the primary
goal. The Ambassador is also responsible for setting up their
stations including opening, running, and closing side work. He/she
must have an indepth knowledge of the specialty wine and cheese
program. This includes assisting guests with the wine cruvinet
system as well as servicing the PM cheese cart. The Ambassador is
responsible for the general maintenance and cleaniness including
clearing tables and providing exceptional customer service to all
Longboard Club guests. As needed the Ambassador may also assist
Longboard Club guests with general folio inquiries and support.
* Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
* Maintain the cleanliness of all areas of Longboard Club including
furniture, and service areas in an organized manner.
* Replenish all towels and take special care of Longboard Club
Cabana reservation guests.
* Assist in opening and closing side work as assigned.
* Complete opening/closing checklist according to standards.
* Responsible for promotion of specials and up selling.
* Process credit card charges.
* Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the POS program.
* Follow all cash handling policies, and prepare closing report for
* Clear and clean tables when guests leave, return glasses to be
* Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
* Assist guests with service requests when needed.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education & Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
a related field preferred
* Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages, according to
local state laws
* A min. of 2 years of high volume cocktail or full restaurant
* Must obtain a Liquor Comission Card prior to first day of
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
* Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying
concerns raised by employees and guests.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
* Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and
assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or
* Have a good foundation on fromage and current cheese
* Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
Highgate Hotels and its subsidiary companies will provide equal
employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an
applicant s race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, genetic information, uniformed services, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any
other legally protected classification. Highgate Hotels will
provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to
participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test
or job interview) if so requested.
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, LP, Honolulu , Longboard Club Ambassador (Part-Time), Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!