Company: Clarins USA
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Clarins, a leading worldwide European skincare and luxury fragrance
company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to
listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with
them in mind. When joining Groupe Clarins, you not only grow
professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins
family committed to responsible development, you will help create
unforgettable brand experiences for our prestige skin care, make-up
and fragrance divisions.
Clarins is offering an exciting opportunity for a part-time Beauty
Advisor to represent the Clarins Brand and drive the business
through acquisition and retention of customers, while providing
superior levels of customer service. This position is located in
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve sales targets and hourly productivity goals set forth
by Clarins and Retailer.
- Partner with the retailer to help develop customer loyalty to
the Brand, the Department, and the Store.
- Greet each customer warmly and provide courteous and
professional, seamless personalized service. Conduct 2 Skin Time
Consultations for customers; offer advice and apply/demonstrate
Clarins products. Plan and execute events (if applicable) and
create daily animations to recruit new customers (minimum 2 per day
per Beauty Advisor). Plan and prepare for Client Relationship
Specialist team (where applicable). Perform Skin Time Facial
Treatments at the counter every day; (minimum 2 per day with a
minimum AUS of $175 and minimum IPT of 3) Use the Business Planner
to record/track sales and be aware of weekly and monthly sales
trends in order to adjust sales goals accordingly.
- Maintain, develop and execute the Retailer Client Recall
Systems to maximize customer base, recall, replenishment & events.
Register all clients and collect necessary information to build our
- Complete retailer orientation program and adhere to standards;
observe retailer policies and procedures with respect to Diverter
- Attend all Clarins Educational Trainings (Initial, Seasonal,
Skin Time, etc.) scheduled by Account Executive. Education
attendance and Skin Time certification is mandatory. Use retailer
CRM system to register all customer transactions; collect Customer
email addresses and enter them into database.
- Open new customer charge accounts
- Maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with
all levels of store management, Clarins management and CRS team
- Maintain all housekeeping and merchandising guidelines at
counter. Ensure countertops are kept clean and neat and wiped down
every morning and throughout the day as appropriate. This includes
ensuring that all tester units are appropriately maintained, that
lipsticks are shaved and sanitized, brushes cleaned every night,
bottles/jars wiped clean, tester units filled and covered at night
to prevent dust, etc.
- Ensure tissues and hand sanitizers are available at all times,
and shopping bags/tissue paper should be stored neatly.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Filipino, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean and Vietnamese
speakers a plus
- Cosmetic sales experience a plus
- Portray professional behavior and follow Clarins and retailer
image guidelines, including Clarins uniform and/or retailer's dress
- Good interpersonal skills and sales experience.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Clarins
- Comfortable in demonstrating products on the customer
- Strong sales ability and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Confident, positive and self-motivated
- Ability to create activity and animation
- Consistently performs to the highest standards
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Clarins USA, Honolulu , Beauty Advisor, Other , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!