Crew Members Dunkin' Donuts Pearlridge Mall Downtown
Company: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest
experiences. They prepare products according to operational and
quality standards, and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean
environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests needs
and give them a reason to come back. If you enjoy working in a
fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows
you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways,
becoming a Crew Member is a great career choice. Our team is
committed to making our guests day by serving them with a great
product and a smile. Everyone on our team works together and takes
pride in doing a good job.
* Communicate appropriately with team members, treating others
fairly and with respect.
* Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
* Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their
* Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction
* Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly
satisfied with his/her experience.
* Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense
* Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food
and beverage to each guest.
* Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning
of guest areas as directed.
* Complete all required training and support the training of other
* Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing
* Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and
* Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety,
and restaurant safety and security.
* Comply with all restaurant policies.
* Must be able to fluently speak/read English
* Capable of counting money and making change
* Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements
* Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed
* Passion for Results set compelling targets and deliver on
* Works indoors under regular Restaurant conditions.
* Works outdoors under regular weather conditions as needed.
* Works with a variety of Restaurant equipment.
* Continuous standing for extended period of time, handling,
fingering, use of eye-hand-foot coordination and corrected
* Frequent climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, walking, reaching; pushing, pulling, lifting, and
carrying up to 50 lbs. of restaurant merchandise.
* Seldom requires sitting, running and visiting/working at other
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Successfully completes all training including (but not limited
to) Dunkin Donuts Online University requirements, basic restaurant
training, and Human Resource Training.
* On the job training provided by the Restaurant Manager and
Assistant Restaurant Manager.
* All other duties as assigned.
Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager
Aloha Petroleum, Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations
in its application process for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using
our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation,
please send your request to:
or call (808) 522-9755
or fax (808) 532-2773
Keywords: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd, Honolulu , Crew Members Dunkin' Donuts Pearlridge Mall Downtown , Other , Aiea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!