SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Company: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Supply
Chain Planner who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The
successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of
tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail
solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance,
digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries
across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is
to contribute to society through the continuous development of
superior rail transport solutions.
With reference to international projects/ bids:
Timely delivery of materials either on a single "medium complexity"
project or on more "low complexity" projects in accordance with
Integrated Project Schedule and Budget.
Finalization & submission of make and buy external cost
With reference to activities on a single "medium complexity"
project / bid or on more "low complexity" projects/ bids:
- Ensure the issuing of an estimation of the overall external costs
on "medium/low complexity" Bids
- Ensure the external cost planning and forecast (for materials,
services, packages and subcontractors) during the project execution
phase in collaboration with cost controlling dept.
- Ensure the submission of all project Supply Chain inputs required
to define and issue the Integrated Project Plan
- Ensure the issuing and distribution to the project teams of the
planning and logistics relevant docs (Logistic Plan, MPS, Inventory
- Ensure the project material delivery (including spare parts and
repairing of failed material) in accordance with the project plan
and coordinating all planning & logistics activities
- Ensure the "launch of the production" on the basis of project
requirements (Transfer orders, Purchase orders, advance demand,
...) in alignment with the project schedule
- Ensure the issuing of the Purchase Requests for all materials,
external services, packages and subcontractor to ensure project on
- Ensure the monitoring and reporting on supplier performances
(including logistic provider) in terms of production, FAT, lead
time, shipment, project warehouse management and compliance with
- Ensure the issuing of the supplier logistic and supply planning
documentation in alignment with contractual requirements
(Performance Bond, Transportation Plan, Procurement Plan,
Fabrication Plan, ...)
- Ensure the identification and implementation of project
mitigation actions due to the risk of potential misalignments of
the supplier performances in comparison with the contractual
requirements (delays in material FAT and/or delivery, ...)
- Ensure the creation of a SES (Service Entry Sheet) and Work
Progress Certificate (WPC), based on the supplier achievement of
project milestones, authorizing the Subcontractor to issue an
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- 3 to 5 years of expertise within Supply Chain - Contracts
- Project Management
- Supplier Management
- Procurement planning methods
- Vendor rating and suppliers monitoring
- Technical/Technology knowledge
- Risk Management
- Continuous improvement & Documentation management
- Bachelor's Degree
- English Proficiency
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package
including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance,
Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We
also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a
variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those
under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse
environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page
Keywords: Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Honolulu , SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!