USARPAC ROW GEOINT EO/SAR Analyst (Intelligence Analyst 3) - 974
Company: Huntington Ingalls Industries
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Search by Keyword (use Keyword for Remote Positions) Huntington
Ingalls Industries is America's largest military shipbuilding
company and a provider of professional services to partners in
government and industry. For more than a century, HII's Newport
News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi
have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S.
naval shipbuilder. HII's Technical Solutions division provides a
wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support,
Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and
Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII
employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and
internationally. Job Description HII-Technical Solutions Division
(HII-TSD)--is currently--seeking a Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
Electro-Optical (EO) Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR) Analyst 3 to
support our USARPAC customer.-- Come join our team supporting US
Army Pacific, in Honolulu Hawaii! The INDOPACOM combatant command
theater covers over half the earth's surface and provides unique
challenges to our National Defense strategy. We are building a team
of professionals to deliver innovative solutions to our customer in
a dynamic strategic environment.
There are few regions as culturally, socially, economically, and
geopolitically diverse as the Asia-Pacific. The 36 nations
comprising the Asia-Pacific region are home to more than 50% of the
world's population, 3,000 different languages, several of the
world's largest militaries, and five nations allied with the U.S.
through mutual defense treaties. The AOR includes the most populous
nation in the world, the largest democracy, and the largest
Muslim-majority nation. More than one third of Asia-Pacific nations
are smaller, island nations, including the smallest republic in the
world and the smallest nation in Asia.
If you are excited about emerging technologies, finding creative
solutions to complex problems, and the strategic challenges of near
peer competitors and adversaries, then this is the opportunity you
been looking for. Some relocation assistance possible.
- Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure,
technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted
vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the
sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and
open source information. Develops and maintains analytical
procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum
operations. Collects data using a combination of standard
intelligence methods and business processes.
- Support a team of intelligence analysts and interface with the
government customer on deliverables, requirements, and GEOINT
- Analyze overhead and aerial imagery developed by photographic
and electronic means to provide critical information about enemy
forces, potential battle areas and combat operations support.
- Performs quality control of GEOINT reports before release.
- Subject matter expert on GEOINT related issues.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary. Minimum
- 5-8 Years with Bachelors or 3-6 Years with Masters or 0-3 Years
with PhD or JD or HS diploma + 9-12 years of relevant experience.
One operational deployment as an Intelligence Analyst is acceptable
in lieu of 2 years of experience.
- 5 years' experience working in a multi-skilled team environment
collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis.
- Previous experience working GEOINT analytical support with a
focus INDOPACOM area of responsibility.
- Detailed knowledge of various GEOINT collection sensors,
platforms, and sources within collection disciplines, including
associated collection strategies and tasking procedures for
Electro-Optical (EO) Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR) .
- Detailed knowledge of a wide range of GEOINT concepts,
principles, and practices, and its sub-disciplines, policy,
operations, tasking, and procedures to process, analyze, and report
intelligence findings based upon theater and national tasking.
- Detailed knowledge of targeting principals associated with
GEOINT platforms, publicly available information, and open source
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
proof read, edit, and finalize intelligence products for senior
- Valid US Passport
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- Prior service Army Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst
- 2 Years' experience supporting USARPAC GEOINT Intelligence
- 4 Years' experience supporting USINDOPACOM intelligence and or
- Working knowledge of GEOINT sub-disciplines to include but are
not limited to Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR) Thermal Infrared
(TIR), Spectral, Electro-Optical (EO), Moving Target Indicator
(MTI), Full Motion Video (FMV), non-imaging infrared and Light
Detection and Ranging (LiDAR).
- Experience with RemoteView, SOCET GXP, MOVINT, ERDAS Imagine,
ArcGIS and ESRI tools. Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal
Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be
required for certain positions.
Keywords: Huntington Ingalls Industries, Honolulu , USARPAC ROW GEOINT EO/SAR Analyst (Intelligence Analyst 3) - 974, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!