Planned Equipment Maintenance Sales Executive - 20000242
Posted on: February 23, 2021
View all jobs Planned Equipment Maintenance Sales Executive -
20000242 Kapolei, HI Planned Equipment Maintenance Sales Executive
Location: Kapolei, HI
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.
We are a team of dependable, creative thinkers, who are empowered
to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community, and
environment. Our employees develop their careers through the
challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a
collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than
part of the job. It is the job.
As part of our company, we will add to your current skills by
providing training, encouragement and growth within a teamwork
environment. We invest in your professional growth by providing you
with education and training opportunities to keep current on
industry standards and products. You will gain valuable knowledge
of the diesel engine industry and skills that will last a
A successful candidate will perform the sales of planned equipment
maintenance (PEM) to our Power Generation customers in an outside
sales environment. Territory primarily includes Oahu but will
require occasional travel to other Hawaiian Islands.
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and
executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account
in a business to customer environment.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and
- positive relationships that will generate future sales and
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales
- Drives utilization of company tools and processes (i.e.
- Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
- Promote/market/sell the benefits of ouf Power Generation
- Prepare power generation PEM quotations, including doing site
inspections, and pre-bid meetings as needed.
- Continued working with existing and new clients for planned
maintenance contracts relating to our Power Generation
- Work with internal administrators, parts, and service to
fulfill superior service delivery to insure customer
- Assist in resolving customer relation's problems.
- Conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner in
all aspects of interaction.--
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet
commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Persuades - Using compelling arguments to gain the support and
commitment of others.
- Instills trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Account Planning - Identifies objectives to drive execution of
business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative
to where it needs to be and enabling tracking of progress against
- Articulating Value Proposition - Interprets internal and
external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and
demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish
strengths and weaknesses to meet customer's specific needs to
differentiate against competition.
- Developing Account Strategy - Determines status of account in
terms of relationship, financial, product competitiveness,
barriers, quality, and service and defining desired future state by
balancing customer requirements and business capabilities to define
achievable targets aligned with the business strategy.
- Intuitive Listening and Adapting Solutions - Translates needs,
expectations, or asks from customers, stakeholders, etc. into
actionable solutions through active listening and intuition;
chooses or produces solutions (e.g. process change, tool, product,
service, etc.) to meet or exceed the customers' or stakeholders'
needs or expectations or to provide value.
- Sales Forecasting - Collects and assesses customer data from
internal and external sources; compares against historical data to
determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption
- Sales Pipeline Management - Plans proactively for successful
execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans
based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size,
contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact
activities accordingly; as applicable coach's sellers to achieve
- Must be physically capable of performing the requirements of
climbing, lifting, bending, and twisting to access gensets
- Must be able to work in at atmosphere with low clearances,
enclosed spaces and at heightsExperience:
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience preferred.
- Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a
Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state
in which they reside
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance
- Must abide by all local, state and federal rules and
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales
or a related subject or equivalent industry experience
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export
controls or sanctions regulations--
Compensation and Benefits
- Base hourly rate commensurate with experience . Additional
benefits vary between locations and include options such as our
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan,
Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic
Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide
equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without
regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age,
religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status,
citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status
protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using
We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if
necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights
and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Keywords: Tech-Connect, Honolulu , Planned Equipment Maintenance Sales Executive - 20000242, Professions , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!