Driver Commercial Drivers License-A (HI FP only) - FP - US
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Company: US1570 FreshPoint Oahu, Ltd.Zip Code:96819Employment
Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: PRIMARY FUNCTIONWorks under the
supervision of Driver Supervisor. Delivers containers to sites in a
safe and timely manner.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retrieves cargo from various cargo services.
- Ensures air containers, pallets, loads and equipment are
transported safely and securely.
- Completes and submits on a timely basis all vehicle reports,
receiving documents, trip sheets and other related paperwork.
- Receives and accounts for all cargo and submits receipts.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicle.
- Accountable for collection of COD accounts.
- Reports all accidents to Driver Supervisor immediately.
- Logs break, lunch times and follows route on trip sheet.
- Able to demonstrate regular and reliable attendance.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Driver Supervisor.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Ability to drive Type 3 and CDL A & B vehicles as deemed
- Ability to work in cool temperatures.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Displays good attitude and judgment.
- Ability to do basic mathematical functions, such as adding,
subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks and
- Require frequent lifting and moving items weighing up to 50
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Produce industry experience preferred.
- CDL A license required.
- Forklift proficiency and certification required.
- Maintains licensure and PUC certificates.BENEFITS
INFORMATIONYou will be eligible for benefits effective the first of
the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with
the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits
include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days
off, including sick leave and vacation. Visit
https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on
benefits.HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, Honolulu , Driver Commercial Drivers License-A (HI FP only) - FP - US, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!