IT SYSTEM BUSINESS ANALYST
Company: Y. Hata & Co., Limited
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position Summary Description:
This position requires working closely with customers, programmers
and other Partners to understand business requirements that drive
the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Knowledge
of the full software development life cycle and will be responsible
for documenting, designing, testing, implementing, maintaining and
supporting applications software that is delivered on time, with
high quality and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of
applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of
requirements, and translation into proper system requirement
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and
best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and
identifies improvement opportunities.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and
- Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to
support business processes.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are
made to the application meet client needs and that application
integrity is maintained.
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration,
readiness, and acceptance tests. Ensures that the changes made by
programmers are correct. Conducts tests using client data to be
certain client needs will be met. Verifies through testing that
changes made by programmers to one part of the application do not
impact other parts. Reports and reviews testing results.
- Trains internal employees or external clients on changes, new
systems or new procedures.
- Considers the business implications of the application of
technology to the current business environment.
- PMP certification or training a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to probe
underlying business needs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- PowerBI experience desired.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience desired.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of
customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
(e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge
and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team,
and time management skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and
- Uses the Company's Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as
their guiding principles.Education/Training and Experience:
- Food Industry, Supply Chain Management, and Distribution
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external
associates in an effective, professional and persuasive
- Must be able to address problems and issues constructively, to
find mutually acceptable and practical solutions, while respecting
the diversity of employees in actions, words, and deeds.
- Ability to uphold to strict ethical standards: integrity,
objectivity, and confidentiality.
- Strong project management skills with ability to direct
assigned interdepartmental and vendor resources to project
- Excellent client orientation around problem-solving and
delivering solutions based products.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.We are a
Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Y. Hata & Co., Limited, Honolulu , IT SYSTEM BUSINESS ANALYST, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!