Navy Logistics Analyst
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Navy Logistics AnalystJob Category: LogisticsTime Type: Full
timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: SecretEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%Type of Travel:
Outside Continental USCACI has an opening for a Naval Logistics
Analyst on our USFFC Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) program at
Kaneohe Bay Hawaii.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Responsible for evaluating current NTCSS Logistics software
- Prepares written reports/presentations to site lead analyst
indicating solutions or possible alternatives in the rank of
desirability and probability of success.
- Develops, analyzes, conducts operational audits.
- Prepares follow-up reports evaluating the effectiveness of
- Determines topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to
develop and present Navy automated supply systems courses.You'll
Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DOD Secret Security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or
related business discipline and seven to nine years of related Navy
aviation logistics experience. As a substitute for education, eight
years of "hands on" experience in automated supply/maintenance
management may be utilized.
- Eight years of experience in automated supply, logistics,
inventory, and financial management and NTCSS Software.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NTCSS Software, hardware and
- Have extensive experience in Naval Aviation Logistics (Marine
Corps aviation preferred, but not mandatory)
- Demonstrate familiarity with supply AIS query procedures,
NAVSUP and DOD publications.
- Logistics experience in the PACOM AOR is desired.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform file maintenance, analyze
output reports, and recommend corrective actions.What We Can Offer
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Honolulu , Navy Logistics Analyst, Professions , Kaneohe, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!