IT Support Center Analyst I (Rotator) - Hybrid Work
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: May 13, 2022
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes an advanced understanding of The Queen's Health
Systems' (QHS) technology, applications, products and services to
provide Level 3 technical application support to clients via phone
- Leads the facilitation/coordination of decision making and
issue resolution with IT resources and vendors in resolving the
most difficult applications issues.
- Accurately and quickly triages issues to determine if they are
hardware, network or application related and escalates as
- Explains diverse technical topics in easy-to-understand
language. Provides one-on-one training to end users as needed.
- Leads root cause analysis on Severity 1 issues.
- Leads the development and delivery of training, best practices
and support policies and procedures for customer support analysts
- May supervise and direct work of assigned staff.II. TYPICAL
- Continuous: seeing, speaking, repetitive arm/hand motions,
sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
- Frequent: standing, sitting, walking, finger dexterity,
- Occasional: stooping/bending, carrying usual weight of 12
pounds, reaching above shoulder level.
- Operates computer equipment and copy machines.III. TYPICAL
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
- Work schedule includes providing 24 hours/7 days a week support
as required.IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT) or related
field; or four (4) years IT experience may be substituted for
- Current certification in one (1) or more of the following
preferred:o Comp TIA A+/IT Fundamentals
o Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 2012
o Other application certifications (Peoplesoft, EPIC, etc.)
- In addition to the educational requirement, three (3) years
experience in an IT support or engineering role.
- Familiar with ITIL processes such as incident management,
change management, software release management, asset management,
HW/SW Standards, etc.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to assist
customers over the phone in a professional and courteous
- Strong problem solving, time management and interpersonal
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while
troubleshooting and solving technical/user issues.
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)/EMR Help Desk
preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Honolulu , IT Support Center Analyst I (Rotator) - Hybrid Work, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!