Licensed Nail Technician
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we
discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this
knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother
to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in
the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit
of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest
the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.
Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the
world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because
we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as
the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while
no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our
commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing
arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your
The Licensed Nail Technician role is to provide and maintain the
highest standards of nail services and recommendations for home
care. A nail technician must provide excellent guest care, and
create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests, resulting
in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Provide guests with thorough and knowledgeable professional
nail services, adhering to company protocols.
- Ensure guests receive a detailed prescription for home care
regimen after each service.
- Responsible for setting up work station according to
- Required to maintain the established revenue and guest
retention goals set for the nail department.
- Upholds and practices the universal health care protocol and
standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state/city
law and the spa's policies and procedures when dealing with guests
- Actively promotes spa treatments, retail products, packages,
and seasonal promotions.
- Has complete knowledge and understanding of all services and
products while educating guests in these areas.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock stations.
- Attends scheduled departmental meetings, trainings and
- Provides services within the scope of practice of profession as
defined by the state/city/ local law, and in accordance with
applicable regional laws and regulations.
- Performs gel manicures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have an applicable state license to perform services.
- Must have received nail training from an accredited/approved
- 12 to 18 months preferred experience working in a high-end
resort or urban day spa environment.
- Must be available to work varying shifts such as: nights,
weekends, and holidays.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge
- Thoroughly educated and understands the anatomy of the body and
the effects of the specific techniques utilized in order to
determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to
determine the most beneficial services to recommend to a given
- Possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and
- Skilled at nail art a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising
- Exercises dependability and willingness to work with schedule
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to
the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and concern for guests' needs
with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Collaboration and partnering - Identifies opportunities and
takes action to build relationships between individuals, teams,
departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business
Benefits And Perks
A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid time away from work for those employees eligible
- Employee spa service/retail discounts and promotional Friends &
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: OneSpaWorld, Honolulu , Licensed Nail Technician, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!