IT Support Analyst
Company: Bishop & Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Bishop & Co. is recruiting for a W2, Temp-to-Hire opportunity
for a major shipping company in Hawaii. This is a primarily remote
opportunity with some in office work required. *1099 and C2C not
To be successful as an IT support analyst, candidates must able to
provide exceptional customer service and perform user
administrative responsibilities efficiently. Ultimately, a good IT
support analyst should be able to display excellent problem-solving
skills and a solid knowledge of IT solutions.
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide application support to end users during and after
application deployment and stabilization phases
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires
review of relevant factors.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; assess
facts; provides alternatives.
- Collaborate with Software Developers to analyze issues and work
through processes. (Scrums)
- Performing user administrative tasks.
IT Support Requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in an application end-user support
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Familiar with RFID and OCR solutions
- Solid knowledge of advanced device troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a Marine Terminal (Not required, but would be
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for
client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout
Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates, and our client services
are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran
Keywords: Bishop & Company, Inc., Honolulu , IT Support Analyst, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!