Company: Navian Hawaii
Posted on: June 24, 2022
More than a job, this is a position with a higher purpose -
where you impact people's lives on a personal, human level. As a
Navian Hawaii hospice employee, you will support those who guide
patients and their family on their journey, delivering comfort and
support with a caring heart, replacing fear with hope, helping them
find the beauty and joy in everyThe Data Analyst will oversee data
management and analytics for Navian Hawaii. The Data Analyst is
responsible for compiling and organizing healthcare data, analyzing
data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare management and
communicating their findings with management. They are a
quantitative specialist who understands the business needs of the
organization and how to use data to achieve those needs. Their
duties include organizing and managing large and varied data sets,
analyzing data to optimize business operations and communicating
their findings through the use of data visualization and detailed
- Compile and organize industry data from both internal and
- Analyze data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare
management and decision making
- Utilize healthcare data to achieve administrative needs and
- Understand data storage and data sharing methods
- Investigate data to find patterns and trends
- Understand and consistently keep up with healthcare business
operations and trends
- Utilize different data sources for analyses
- Convert data into usable information that is easy to
- Communicate analytic insights to management
- Provide regular ongoing updates and written reports
- Offer recommendations on organizational strategy
Electronic Medical Records
- Collect relevant information from the EMR company to ensure
standard practices are understood
- Develop training programs in conjunction with IT Manager &
EMR/IT Specialist to ensure maximum understanding and utilization
by the end-user
- Work with EMR company and Management in developing Dashboards
that will provide clear understanding of operations for future
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of data management applications.
- Proficiency managing electronic medical records.
- Analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment in seeking and accepting guidance,
facilitates clear and honest communication with other team
- Demonstrates ethical conduct and judgment that is in harmony
with the mission and values of Navian Hawaii
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Healthcare
Administration or related field.
- Master's degree advantageous.
- 4+ years experience in an analytic role.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as
- Experience with data visualization tools.
Employment Requirements:All offers of employment at Navian Hawaii
are contingent on a candidate's successful completion of certain
requirements which include:
- A legally compliant background check
- Drug Screen & Physical Exam
- Navian Hawaii has also adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions or sincerely held
- TB Clearance
- Providing copies of valid Vehicle information such as auto
insurance, inspection and registrationWhy Navian Hawaii?
- Consistent M-F schedule
- Team-oriented, locally run nonprofit where every voice is
- Competitive pay with an excellent benefits package
- Flexible organization that supports positive work/life
Keywords: Navian Hawaii, Honolulu , Data Analyst, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!