Core Systems Analyst
Company: University of Hawaii FCU
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?Join a spirited, dynamic team
with Hawai`i's leading credit union as we make a difference in our
community - providing financial value, exceptional service, and
state-of-the-art convenience to our members. Position Title: Core
Systems Analyst Department: Information Technology FLSA
Classification: ExemptReports to: Information Technology
ManagerEmployee BenefitsIn addition to competitive pay, we are
proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Employee Medical And Dental Insurance; UHFCU pays 100% Of
The Base Employee Coverage
- Medical and Dental Plan Premium Waiver Option
- Eleven (11) Company Paid Federal Holidays Plus Four (4) Company
Paid Personal Holidays
- Eligible to Earn Ten (10) Days Paid Vacation; Increases With
Years Of Service
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(k) Retirement With Employer Match And Profit Sharing
- Employee Loan Discount
- UHFCU Subsidizes 50% For Monthly Bus Pass
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Credit Union-Paid Benefits Such As Group Term Life With
AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance And Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal and External Professional Development
- And Many More!Position Purpose:This position's responsibilities
are performing core system support functions, ensure core and
ancillary systems are configured and maintained in an accurate and
efficient manner. Additional responsibilities include
software/hardware support and maintaining documentation. Essential
- Core System Support (80%)
- Responsible for managing and implementing core system
- Responsible for managing and implementing core system
- Responsible for managing core case management.
- Provides system management support.
- Provides support for all core system applications.
- Performs data processing.
- Generate Ad-hoc core system reports.
- Maximize performance of core systems.
- Acts as liaison between core system and staff.
- Responsible for third-party integration to core systems support
- Technical Support (20%)
- Provides help desk support and end user training.
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, and network problems by
performing a variety of diagnostic procedures to identify implement
appropriate corrective measures.
- Responsible for maintaining all information technology and
security systems including hardware and software systems, mobile
and digital systems, electronic and key access systems, alarm and
camera systems, A/V, and voice/phone systems.
- IT Processes
- Responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining
documentation of department's core operating procedures and best
- Assists IT Manager in the support and maintenance of strategic
short- and long-range plans for the department.
- Contributes and assist is in achieving the strategic objectives
of the credit union.
- Adaptable in supporting multiple support areas and locations
with varying core and non-core technology needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Performance Standards:
- Accurately perform data processing functions.
- Accurately perform core system configurations.
- Maintain optimal performance of core system.
- Timely response to system and user issues.
- Knowledgeable of core system and ancillary applications.
- Cross-trained in system management.
- Minimize downtime in information
systems.Qualifications:Education/Certification: Four-year degree in
Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work
experience.Required Knowledge: Must be proficient in MS Office
Suite. Working knowledge of all information systems programs: Core
system, e-mail, telephone system, security, facilities, and records
management.Experience Required: Four (4) years' experience in
information technology.Financial institution systems knowledge
considered to be a strong plus.Skills/Abilities: Requires the
development, preparation, and monitoring of budgets.Excellent
verbal and written communication skills.Excellent analytical,
creative, and problem-solving skills. Excellent coaching and
mentoring skills.Able to prioritize workload and meet
deadlines.Able to work independently and make sound decisions.
Activities and Requirements of this Position:Repetitive Motion:
Movements frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands,
and/or fingers.Communication Skills: Must frequently convey
detailed or important instructions of ideas accurately and
quickly.Visual Abilities: Average visual acuity necessary to read,
prepare and inspect documents or products.Hearing: Able to hear
average or normal conversations and receive information.Physical
Strength: Sedentary work (sitting most of the time). Must be able
to lift, push and pull up to a minimum of 70 lbs.Reasoning Ability:
Able to apply common sense understanding to carry-out detailed
instructions and to deal with problems involving
variables.Mathematics Ability: Able to perform basic math skills
including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using a
calculator.Language Ability: Able to write complex sentences using
normal word order with present and past tenses, as well as a
command of the English. Working Conditions:Air-conditioned,
smoke-free office setting. Must be able to travel to branch
sites.Attendance Requirements:Please note that scheduled attendance
requirements may change due to business needs.Business Hours:Monday
through Saturday, as scheduled. Business hours are subject to
change. Must be able to work additional hours, weekends, and
holidays as needed. PI180403110
Keywords: University of Hawaii FCU, Honolulu , Core Systems Analyst, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!