Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Consulting Services & Project/Program Management (Non-IT)Guide
Tomorrow's CareUtilizing your business and project management
acumen, you can design and lead complex programs that will shape
the future of health care.Senior Consultant Primary Location
Honolulu, Hawaii Job Number 1110482 Date posted 09/16/2022 Provides
high quality and cost effective project management, consulting, and
analytic support to high visibility projects. Leads consultants,
clients, and/or groups in identifying and resolving issues of
strategic importance to the organization. May assist Regional
co-leads or manage complex projects independently.
- Leads, makes significant contributions, and/or provides
technical leadership to high visibility projects to identify and
resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization.
Interfaces regularly with senior management to produce timely and
- Sets the strategic direction of projects. Determines goals and
priorities with management team sponsors. Establishes team
membership and negotiates time commitments and resources. Develops
proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure,
approach and work plan.
- Researches key business issues, and directs the collecting and
analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data. Synthesizes
analysis and identifies key findings. Participates significantly in
interpreting analysis and developing action plans accordingly.
- Produces or oversees development of written materials for
senior executives and other key clients.
- Plans and facilitates meetings. Makes formal presentations to
various senior level audiences. Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in related analytical
and/or consulting experience. Education
- Bachelors degree in business administration, economics, health
care administration, operations research, public health
administration, or related field OR four (4) years of experience in
a directly related field. License, Certification, Registration
- N/A Additional Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting,
interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and
- Working knowledge of Windows applications (Word, Excel, Access,
PowerPoint, etc.). Preferred Qualifications:
- Masters degree in related field.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification Primary
Location: Hawaii,Honolulu,Regional Admin Low Rise Scheduled Weekly
Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working
Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule:
Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee
Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-HI-01-NUE-Non Union Employee Job
Level: Individual Contributor Department: Regional Administrative
Office - HP Mgr-Operations - 1208 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is
an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Honolulu , Senior Consultant, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!