Business Information Consultant Sr
Company: Elevance Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
How you will make an impact: TheBusiness Information Consultant
Sr is responsible for coordinating and consolidating various impact
analyses for management reporting. Primary duties may include, but
are not limited to:
- Establishes, improves, and optimizes the consolidating
processes for forecast and month-end results.
- Consolidates and prepares executive summary reports for various
business segments for top management decision-making.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address varied and highly
complex business needs.
- May collaborate with businesses and technical areas to
implement new or enhanced products.
- May require strong knowledge of products as well as our
internal business models and data systems.
- May coordinate with external audits as appropriate.
- Acts as the central contact with internal departments and
external auditors. Minimum Requirements:
- a BS/BA degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business
Administration and minimum of 12 years of relevant experience; or
any combination of education and experience which would provide an
equivalent background. Preferred Skills, Capabilities and
- Experience with Medicare risk adjustment strongly
- Experience using CMS model to calculate risk scores strongly
- Experience in risk adjustment programs (prospective and
- Knowledge of claims data, and EDS submission a plus.
- Experience programming in SAS or SQL preferred. SAS programming
ability strongly preferred.
- Experience in Tableau and/or PowerBI a plus
- SAS certification a plus.
- Actuarial experience a plus.
- Proven analytic thinking ability when troubleshooting data
concerns. Must be able to recognize data issues and trouble shoot
root cause analysis of unexpected results. Applicable to Colorado
Applicants Only Annual Salary Range*: $100,160 - $125,200 Actual
compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location,
work experience, education and/or skill level. * The hourly or
salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is
the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of
this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the
posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be
performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No
amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount
is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions
of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability
of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of
compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular
employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until
paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion,
consistent with the law.
Keywords: Elevance Health, Honolulu , Business Information Consultant Sr, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!