Posted on: November 24, 2022
Position is located at Ohana Military Communities located in
Honolulu, Hawaii. BenefitsWe understand the important role company
culture plays in employee longevity. We are committed to offering
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Some of
the benefits the company offers includes paid time off, medical,
dental, HAS/FSA accounts, life and disability insurance,
retirement, rewards program, and so much more!To learn more about
Hunt Military Communities, please click on the link
COM Manager is responsible for performance of all aspects of the
Change of Occupancy Maintenance (COM) process. Responsibilities
include: accurate input of data into the Company's system of record
software, the planning and scheduling of both internal and
contracted work and the seamless coordination with the property
management team for the move out and move in of residents and the
achievement of all financial and performance metrics. COM Manager
will work directly with the Maintenance Director to achieve these
HMC goals in addition to performance metrics.Experience and
- High School diploma required.
- Associates Degree / Bachelor degree from an accredited college
or university, in the absence of a degree, directly related job
experience in managing process projects where independent judgment
- Have knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical,
HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance and 5
or more years' experience in building maintenance.
- One to two years' staff supervisory experience required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurance.
- Advanced degree of leadership, integrity and management
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, goals and problem solve.
- Highly proficient, demonstrated use of property management
- Ability to develop comprehensive schedules that meet HMC goals
and timelines and ensure that those performing these tasks adhere
to their timelines.
- Ability to understand and follow HMC policies involving the
COM, Work Order and Purchase Order processes.
- Expert in identifying performance or scheduling issues through
critical thinking and the ability to resolve them.
- Proficient in standard office software such as MS Word, MS
Excel, PowerPoint, Email programs, and internet browsers.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with the
ability to establish strong working relationships with contractors,
superiors and peers.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within specified
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Must have a valid driver's license.EEO/ADAHunt provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.#ZRHMH
Keywords: Hunt, Honolulu , COM Manager, Professions , Kailua, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!