Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our
employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion,
excellence, and reliability. Join us and work with the largest team
of BCBAs in Hawai'i. Collaborate with colleagues and build your
skill set - all while providing compassionate, excellent, and
reliable services to our clients.
Location: Oahu (onsite)
Position: Full time BCBA in a school setting, serving school
districts in the area.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide ongoing training and supervision to Registered Behavior
- Conduct group trainings and supervisions
- Adhere to BACB's Professional and Ethical Compliance
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability
for our employees, clients, and their families.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with
the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB)
- Must obtain Hawai'i state license in behavior analysis prior to
- Experience in behavior analysis with strong professional
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; including
the use of technology
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Interest in professional development and advancement
- Solid communication skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Honolulu , Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Professions , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!