RBT Registered Behavior Technician (DOE)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach
their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our
employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated
employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
credential or are interested in pursuing their Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional
credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior
Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required
for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis
(ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position
includes working 1:1 in the school setting with children and young
adults diagnosed with autism. BAYADA will pay for your training as
well as provide extensive supervision.
We are currently offering a $1500 Sign on Bonus to qualified
certified RBT applicants!
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in
the following locations:
- Part time and full time positions available
- Shifts available Monday through Friday
- Work in your neighborhood or commute for more hours
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Pay rates starting at $25 an hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/
intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment
plan/behavior support plan for implementing skill acquisition and
behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic
relationships with clients & families. Respect the values,
thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the
Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in client behavior support
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services
Manager and Behavior Specialist in order to strategize program
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation,
training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire
and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- As applicable, provide transportation related to the
implementation of activities as directed by the treatment
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal
skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships,
and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any
changes in the client's condition or other incidents to the
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Honolulu , RBT Registered Behavior Technician (DOE), Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!