School-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 24, 2023
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the
Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely serve
our clients has never been more important.
With the protection of our clients and teams as our highest
priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive
response so that we can stay on the front lines, serving
clients---safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the
occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we
want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and
their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence,
Positions available in ALL DISTRICTS!
We're seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with
children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join
our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and
dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior
analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
* Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based
* Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
* Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered
Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
* Conduct group trainings and supervisions
* Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for
our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
* Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
* Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start
* Strong assessment and organizational skills
* Demonstrated successful track record of working independently
while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
* Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBA:
* Comprehensive salary
* Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401k with company match
Please contact Maile Martin at email@example.com or (808)
591-6060 to join our team!
#CBPostAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home
health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Honolulu , School-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!