Account Implementation Consultant
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Develop a plan and manage the "onboarding" and implementation
of the system for designated customers, serving as a liaison with
internal and external customers to move them onto an electronic
platform. Work with large and/or complex accounts or their
designated Third Party Administrators to negotiate enrollment
requirements and standards.
- Coordinate open enrollment dates and benefit changes with other
units, departments and vendor partners to ensure that operations
and systems are ready to support open enrollment activities, TPA
changes, and/or employer group buyouts/mergers.
- Analyze business problems and performance results of the
employers and recommend controls and/or procedural changes to
ensure quality and performance standards are met. Work with other
units and/or departments to implement procedures that will meet
corporate, BCBSA and employer group performance levels.
- Reports and analyzes data for use in management planning,
budgeting, and decision-making.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Account Implementation Consultant, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!