Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Part Time
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients
and their families deserve care delivered with compassion,
excellence, and reliability.
We're seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with
children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join
our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and
dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior
analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered
Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
- Conduct group trainings and supervisions
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability
for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
- Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
- Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently
while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBAs:
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Honolulu , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Part Time, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!