Medical Management Business Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Organizes plans, implements and tracks projects, vendors,
consultants and employee schedules. Gathers business requirements
to determine project timeframes. Prepares recommendations for
consideration by management based on analysis of project
- Analyzes business problems, including, but not limited to new
products or services, contract deliverables, enhancements to add
functionality and/or redesigns of systems, both manual and
automated, to improve efficiency, financial models of costing,
pricing, and bidding.
- Coordinates implementation within department, including, but
not limited to development of processing and procedure
documentation, training materials and employee training as
- Manages relationships with established vendors, including
- Contractual requirements are met and reported on through the
HMSA QI process.
- New products from the vendors are evaluated and a proposal made
if appropriate to business needs; and provider education needs are
met, including all internal and external coordination required.
- Assists with department planning and budgeting activities,
including monitoring and reporting on adherence to plans and
- Supports the department executives as requested.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Medical Management Business Analyst, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!