Supply Chain Planner II
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Why Reyes Beverage Group?
- People First Culture - Frequent Happy Hours and Social
- Leadership and Functional Training/Development Opportunities to
Grow Your Career
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Generous PTO/Vacation Policy
- Education Reimbursement Come join the largest beer distributor
in the United States and be a part of our Performance Promise where
we live out our company's purpose of connecting customers,
consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate. At Reyes
Beverage Group, we're proud to be the largest beer distributor in
the United States - and distribute a growing number of spirits
brands, too. We deliver over 325 million cases annually to over
115,000 retail accounts across the nation. We are committed to
being the distributor of choice by providing unparalleled service
and continually striving to grow our customers' profitability. Are
you ready to start or propel your beer career with the largest and
fastest growing distributor? We represent the best brands in the
country including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White
Claw, Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon,
and more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class
training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job
into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today! #LI-VJ1
Position Summary: - -
Responsible for planning and purchasing inventory from multiple
supplier base to support multi-tiered distribution network. Will
place orders with suppliers, monitor and expedite product when
required, and manage supplier relationships.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to: -
- Review inventory position and analyze inventory needs across
- Place purchase orders with suppliers using multiple tools and
- Understand basic principles of supplier lead time, inventory
days on hand, demand variability and forecasting.
- Upload sales, inventory, and forecasting data into supplier
inventory management systems.
- Develop SKU forecast based on historical sales and recent
- Interact with suppliers to manage portfolio including forecast,
ordering, and expediting of material.
- Interact with operations team to manage inventory position and
- Develop short term and long-term volume forecasting models
working with senior members of the sales function.
- Review current work practices and look for opportunities to
streamline and more effectively manage process.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of work experience in planning,
procurement, supply chain or an analytical role using forecasting
systems; OR High School Diploma/GED and 6+ years of work experience
in planning, procurement, supply chain or an analytical role using
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to focus on the
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with personnel
at all levels within the organization to obtain, discuss, and
analyze information and process.
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem-solving
- Ability to understand, develop and refine processes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while meeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel (pivot tables, formula
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience: -
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of work experience in planning,
procurement, supply chain, or an analytical role using forecasting
- Experience with Blue Yonder, SAP, or other planning tools.
- Experience with Power BI, Cognos, or other Business
- Proficient in other Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word,
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing concepts
including Greenbelt certification.
- APICS, CIPS, UPPCC or other related supply chain certification.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions.Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Honolulu , Supply Chain Planner II, Professions , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...