Enterprise Data Platform, Governance and Tableau Certification Analyst
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Certification of Compliance: Validate and certify dashboards,
reports, and data extracts created in SSA platform and EDP to
ensure data quality, standard, and data governance
- Validate and certify all corporate dashboards, external and
recurring reports, and extracts created in SSA and EDP to ensure
the quality standard and corporate compliance.
- Collaborate with data governance, SSA Committee, and business
subject matter experts (SMEs) to uphold the data quality, standard,
and data governance compliance of the SSA.
- Manage and monitor the certification workflow and requests with
data governance, SSA administrators, and SSA owner.
- Actively engage with certification requesters and end-users to
follow established policies and processes.
- Collaborate with CA Documentation Specialist, business SME,
advanced analytics data application (AADA), and data governance to
ensure all necessary glossary terms/corporate definitions are
up-to-date and loaded on Axon. Validate the logic applied in the
dashboards, reports and extracts to ensure compliance with the
- Functional Training and SSA Users Support: Lead, coordinate,
and manage the overall SSA training for all end-users. Provide
business and technical support to end-users.
- Actively engage with the SSA committee, SSA user community,
HMSA IT and business SMEs to support the technical and
non-technical questions from the users.
- Coordinate and manage training for all end users of the SSA and
- Provide assistance to the SSA and EDP users by collaborating
with the Corporate Operations Manager in setting up the account and
access to SSA and EDP via Service Now.
- Lead, conduct and manage training on SSA environment including
Tableau training within HMSA.
- Maintain and ensure user adherence to SSA policies and
- Promote and advocate general understanding of data governance,
SSA policies/procedures and best practices.
- Quality Auditing: Audit and verify self-certified reports and
data extracts created in SSA and EDP to ensure quality standard and
data governance compliance.
- Conduct random audit of self-certified reports or extracts
created in SSA to ensure the quality standard and data governance
- Audit corporate dashboards to ensure the quality standard and
- Work with data governance, SSA committee and business SMEs to
uphold the quality standard and data governance compliance of the
- Other Duties/Functions:
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Enterprise Data Platform, Governance and Tableau Certification Analyst, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...