Company: Indigo Real Estate
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Job Title: Maintenance TechnicianLocation: Honolulu, HI
-Reporting to: Community DirectorType: Full-Time; Rotating
on-callMaintenance TechnicianAt Indigo Real Estate, we attribute
much of our properties' successes to the strengths of our team
members and we are seeking a Maintenance Technician who is
enthusiastic about customer service and driven to succeed.Job
SummaryWe are looking for a highly organized, energetic,
self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and takes
ownership in all aspects of their work. The successful candidate
will possess outstanding customer service, multitasking, and
problem-solving skills and the ability to react with appropriate
levels of discretion and urgency to situations or events that
require quick response and good communication. They will also
demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, a collaborative work
style, and a strong work ethic, taking pride in cleanliness,
efficiency, and accurate record-keeping and documentation. Physical
aspects of the job include heavy lifting, carrying, transportation,
and manipulation of maintenance equipment and appliances,
standing/walking for long periods of time, bending, kneeling,
stooping, climbing, and balancing. This position requires some
weekend and holiday work and the ability to be "on-call" for
emergencies. -Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for responding to maintenance requests as directed
and ensuring that work orders are responded to professionally and
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective and current
residents and promote a quality living experience for all.
- Perform preventative maintenance and apartment turns including
painting, diagnosing problems, and repairs in the areas of HVAC,
electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, drywall, appliances,
- Inspect buildings and grounds for safety and cleanliness, and
work with outside contractors as needed.
- Perform effective emergency (after hours) maintenance as
required. -Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred minimum 2 years of experience in property
- Painting experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Current driver's license and proof of automobile
insurance.Employment BenefitsIndigo offers a positive,
team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, performance
incentives, and a full benefits package for full-time employment
upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Numerous, additional employee resource programs401K, medical,
dental, paid vacation, personal, and sick time available after
successful completion of introductory period. -Job Type:
Full-timeIndigo Real Estate is a WA Best Workplaces Winner
Indigo is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. As part of this commitment, Indigo will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact Shannon Steinbeigle, SHRM-CP, HR Manager
at email@example.com or Tiffany Kahn, HR and Benefits
Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.Powered by
Keywords: Indigo Real Estate, Honolulu , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!