Company: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd
Posted on: April 18, 2019
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II
Performs maintenance, repair and upkeep of Company owned fuel
dispensing and convenience store facilities, associated fixtures
and fuel dispensing equipment by performing a variety of skilled
and semi-skilled tasks. Performs construction related repairs and
refurbishing of Company controlled properties.
* Responsible for the completion of maintenance service requests as
* Completes detailed records of work performed.
* Accomplishes maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of fuel
dispensing systems, environmental monitoring equipment and
* Conducts maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of car wash
* Performs component level troubleshooting and repair.
* Installs, troubleshoots and repairs POS systems and related
* Installs, troubleshoots and maintains security surveillance
* Conducts general inspection and upkeep of facilities.
* Maintains imaging of convenience stores by performing
landscaping, cleaning of grounds, corrosion prevention, painting,
* Maintains imaging of fuel dispensers by cleaning, polishing,
replacing hand warmers, decals, etc.
* Performs general repairs of stores fixtures such as counters,
* Performs general upkeep of electrical fixtures, including light
* Performs minor maintenance of fuel dispensers (i.e., replacement
of fuel hoses, swivels, nozzles, etc.).
* Performs minor electrical troubleshooting on convenience store
* Maintains and repair customer convenience items (i.e., vacuum
pumps, air compressors, etc.).
* Responsible to alerting supervisor of any unusual incident and/or
damage involving personnel, customers and/or property.
* Notes any observed safety hazards or concerns and reports them
promptly to management.
* Complies with established safety standards during the
accomplishment of tasks, including, but not limited to the review
of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and Material Safety Data Sheet
* Responds to trouble calls as assigned
* Completes detailed records of work performed
* Conducts inventory of spare parts, tools or equipment
* Assigned rotating On-Call Duty to respond to after-hours trouble
* Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
* Frequently works in outdoor and indoor field environment
including travel from site to site. Exposure to noise, dust,
grease, fumes, smoke, mechanical and electrical hazard under all
types of weather conditions that may include wet and humid
* Occasionally works under regular office conditions.
* Frequent use of Company vehicle.
* Frequent use of painting tools and materials, ladders, stools,
paint stripper, sanding equipment, safety equipment, and other
objects and materials to complete tasks.
* Occasional use of hand/power tools, and mechanical/electronic
* Occasional operation of forklift and man-lift after completion of
* Use of computer, printer, copier, fax machine and telephone.
* Wear Company supplied uniform (shirts and pants) during working
hours and as prescribed.
* Wear safety shoes during working hours and as prescribed.
* Wear Company supplied personal protective equipment as required
by job tasks.
* Typically Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Adjusted
or extended hours as required by operational needs.
* Available to work any shift during a 24-hour period including
weekends and holidays.
* Ability to perform with attention to detail, concentration and
* Occasional use of basic math (addition, subtraction,
multiplication or division).
* Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 80 lbs.
* Ability to walk, stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
Occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, twist,
climb, grasp and make repetitive hand movements in performance of
* See in the normal visual range, with or without correction,
including close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Continuous use of eye-hand-foot coordination.
* Ability to verbally communicate effectively with others.
* Understand and follow oral and written directions.
* Respond to customers (internal and external) needs efficiently
* Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
* Knowledge of methods, practices, tools and materials used in the
general maintenance and repair of facilities and fuel dispensing
* Knowledge of occupational hazards and appropriate safety
* Ability to recognize safety hazards in the work place and apply
precautionary methods to protect self and others.
* Ability to work independently on tasks assigned.
* Skilled in the use and care of hand tools, metering devices,
power tools, gauges, etc.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and work orders.
* Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical work.
* Basic computer skills preferred.
* Ability to conduct on-the-job training of personnel.
* Ability to read electrical and systems schematics.
* Type (3) Hawaii State Driver s License or equivalent with a clean
* High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
* Attends training classes as required.
* 2 years experience in maintenance or related trade.
Maintenance Supervisor Facilities Services
Maintenance Coordinator for daily dispatch and work assignments
Aloha Petroleum, Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations
in its application process for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using
our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation,
please send your request to:
or call (808) 522-9755
or fax (808) 532-2773
Keywords: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd, Honolulu , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!