Service Desk Agent Level 1
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job ID: 214800 Location: HONOLULU , HI , US Date Posted:
2021-03-30Category: Wage Determination (SCA)Subcategory: Service
Contract ActSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum
Clearance Required: Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: SecretPotential for Remote Work: No
Description SAIC is hiring a--Service Desk Agent I--for a key role
supporting the US Armed force AESD team in--Honolulu, HI. -- JOB
- Resolve technical problems and answers queries by telephone or
self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer
computer hardware, software, network, system/application access,
and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing
historical database records.
- Route calls to product line specialists, application, or system
- Maintain and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alert management to recurring problems and patterns of
problems. Qualifications REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and 0 years experience.--
- AA Degree in related discipline and one (1) year of related
experience; OR, High School and two (2) years related experience
with relevant certification (preferred).--
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must be able to obtain or possess a Full DOD Secret
Security Clearance. An interim Secret clearance is required to
start. DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Security+ or ability to obtain certification within 2
months of hire.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese (read, write, and communicate
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Honolulu , Service Desk Agent Level 1, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!