Sales Representative/Drone Specialist
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Careers - Hawthorne Cat - Sales Representative/Drone Specialist
in Waipahu, Hawaii - Careers at Waipahu Skip Branding Skip to main
- Power Systems
- Contact Us Search form The Hawthorne Difference An exceptional,
globally recognized product line. A knowledgeable, experienced
team. Unparalleled customer service.These are just a few reasons
why Hawthorne Cat is the best choice for your business in San
Diego, Hawaii Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Saipan.Learn More
- Request a Quote
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter
- San Diego - Parts.Cat.Com
- San Diego - New Inventory
- San Diego - Used Inventory
- Hawaii - Parts.Cat.Com
- Hawaii - New Inventory
- Hawaii - Used Inventory
- Power - Used Inventory
- Cat Technology & Services
- EM Services
- Productivity Services
- Safety Services
- VisionLink Hawthorne Cat Links
- Go Paperless
- Contact Us
- Why Hawthorne
- Cat-- Card Program
- Terms & Conditions
- Parts Return Policy
- Site Map Related Sites
- Cat Performance Handbook
- Caterpillar Publications eStore
- Cat Rental Store
- HPS Loadbanks
- Ness Turf Equipment
- Ness Turf eBay Store
- SITECH Hawaii
- CARQUEST of Hawaii Also of Interest
- Hawthorne Rentals - Cat Equipment Rentals
- Cat Used Construction Equipment
- Service - Experience Matters -- Copyright 2020 by Hawthorne Cat
. All rights reserved. Powered by Parallel Interactive + Careers -
Hawthorne Cat - Sales Representative/Drone Specialist in Waipahu,
Hawaii - Careers at Waipahu Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Sales Representative/Drone Specialist Job
ID 2021-1974 Location US-HI-Waipahu Category Sales Type Regular
Full-Time Location : Name Waipahu Overview POSITION SUMMARY: The
SITECH Sales Representative/Drone Specialist reports directly to
the General Manager and is responsible for actively developing and
growing the market by identifying and selling to both strategic
customers such as large construction contractors and smaller scale
construction customers. Duties include achieving quarterly and
annual sales targets and growing the SITECH Technology Dealer's
market share in the trade area. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL
- Manages regional expense budgets on a monthly/quarterly/annual
- Achieves regional revenue forecasts.
- Responsible for calculations of market share and deal closure
- Plans sales activities daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Executes sales plans focusing on territory and product
- Maintains strong customer relations and satisfaction;
proactively and diligently works to ensure customer problems are
- Collects and processes sales leads.
- Performs sales utilizing the consultative sales process.
- Works diligently to achieve company objectives and goals.
- Monitors and reports strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and
threats in the market, specifically with competitors.
- Delivers regular and accurate forecasts to the General
- Performs key account management to maximize the company's
success in building strong relationships with leading regional
- Keeps up to date with market trends and new developments
utilizing information for business improvement.
- Sets priorities appropriate for short and long-term objectives
and ability to make strategic decisions.
- Collects information that aids in the development and
improvement of products and services offerings.
- Dedicated to improving results and works hard to guarantee high
current customer retention. Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE,
AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, civil engineering, surveying,
or related business field preferred, or a comparable combination of
experience and education.
- Extensive knowledge of SITECH/Trimble products, typically
gained through experience with an end customer.
- Strong Sales aptitude - has experience successfully selling
products and services.
- Strong team member, shares information about successes and
failures with fellow employees to help achieve objectives as a
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction or a related
- Construction machine operation or field crew management
experience a plus.
- Strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound understanding of Technology and its application; Ability
to learn and assimilate new technologies quickly.
- Maintains sense of urgency.
- Ability to modify behavior/approach in different
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their
- Must have passion for technology, electronics, gadgets, tools,
equipment, machinery, etc. TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be
required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being
considered for employment in this position. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs and
over uneven terrain.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform
various functions of the job.
- Vision: Reads paperwork and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment, and outside, with
variations of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: May work near equipment or at construction sites with
foul odors, fumes and harsh substances. ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable
accommodations for essential functions of the position will be
considered. SITECH Hawai --i is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D Options Apply for
this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Honolulu , Sales Representative/Drone Specialist, Sales , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!