Guest Experience Agent
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Objective & Summary Provide prompt, courteous and efficient
handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls.
Be knowledgeable of the hotel, surrounding area, and Hawai'i to
provide guests with relevant information and handle requests in a
timely manner. Ability to multitask in a fast paced work
environment. Responsible for communicating guest needs, directing
them to the appropriate departments and following up with the guest
to ensure satisfaction. Anticipate guest needs without the guest
verbalizing their requests. Essential Functions
- Answer all incoming calls in a courteous and timely
- Assisting callers with any questions/inquiries/concerns that he
or she may have in regards to our property.
- If call needs to be transferred to a specified department,
obtain as much information from the caller so that you may transfer
the call accordingly.
- Responsible for knowledge regarding groups, VIP's, transients,
- Serve as an unending informational source for all hotel
- Read daily departmental e-mails as well as Guest Experience
- Run daily reports for pertinent pre-arrival information. (I.E.
Microwave requests, Refrigerator requests, Coffee/Tea Kettle
- Responsible for logging and ordering Guest Amenity forms
received from various departments throughout the hotel.
- Following up with Room Service daily to ensure Guest Amenities
have been delivered to appropriate guest rooms.
- Responsible for taking all Room Service orders and inputting
them into Micros. Up-sell whenever possible.
- Performing Wake-Up calls in a timely matter.
- Along with the Guest Experience Runner, responsible for keeping
necessary office and guest supplies on hand by informing the Guest
Experience Manager of Guest Experience needs.
- Communicate and follow-up with appropriate department to
address rooms that require attention from Housekeeping or
- Encourage to visit local attractions, take tours and be
familiar with hours of operations.
- Attend necessary meetings, resolve guest problems and
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned and deemed
appropriate by management. Qualification Standards
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience with property management systems highly
preferred. Opera experience a plus.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with guests over the
telephone. Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Ability to speak second language highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Must be available to work various shifts, including but not
limited to evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays, as
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Honolulu , Guest Experience Agent, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!