Sales Associate - Express- Pearl Ridge
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious
people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and
women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and
confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in
their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet
stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America,
and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at
www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers
across the globe. Responsibilities Location: __________ The Sales
Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store shopping
experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with
additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning,
and folding merchandise. Flawless Execution
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate
all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate. Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor. Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirements Preferred Qualifications (skills
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team Closing As an equal opportunity employer, Express
does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of
employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected
class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in
the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept
unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made. Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
Keywords: Express, Inc., Honolulu , Sales Associate - Express- Pearl Ridge, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!