Sales Specialist - Safety
Company: Airgas Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Title: Specialist - Safety SalesLocation: Kapolei,
HIHow will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Safety Sales Representative / Specialist is responsible for the
management and profitable growth of Airgas business within an
assigned sales territory. The candidate will be required to meet
and exceed both corporate and regional objectives for sales growth,
profitability growth, and A/R management within the assigned
territory. The candidate will need to have the ability to sell all
Airgas products to his/her customer base.In particular, you
- Develop and execute regional company specific sales and
- Actively pursue and acquire new and competitive accounts with
emphasis on obtaining product supply agreements.
- Review regional sales goals and gross profit margins within the
assigned territory and monitors effectiveness of sales and
- Act as a technical resource for customer(s) and regional retail
sales associates in the area of bulk and specialty gases.
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of
communication with internal departments relative to customer
successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other
customer specific information
- Work closely with local Branch managers to assist in promoting
sales and customer management through retail store locations within
assigned geographical area
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and
- Identifies and qualifies prospective customers within assigned
area or territory and keeps direct manager informed of such
- Interprets customer needs and makes appropriate recommendations
to increase sales opportunities.
- Researches and analyses market data in assigned area or
territory to determine new customers, sales volume potential and
pricing, and develop a strategy to meet sales targets
- Acts as a resource for other sales representatives in
developing and maintaining safety product sales within their
customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and
providing product and industry training, making appropriate
recommendations and presentations.
Are you a MATCH?
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related outside sales
- Knowledge of safety products and services desired
- Proven change management skills, including building
sponsorship, communications, and stakeholder management
- Requires a valid driver's license and personal vehicle with
insurance coverage as required by the company
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume setting.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
- Must be able to use a computer and have a working understanding
of Google applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Mail), SAP, etc.
- Must present a professional presence and demeanor that is
reflective of a corporate office environment.
- Must have a high level of energy, be as self-starter, and have
a strong customer service and relationship orientation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and
excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write routine business reports and business
correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from associates and management.
We take care of you:**Airgas offers a full benefits package that
includes: Auto allowance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D,
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid
Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition
Assistance and much more!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products.Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000
associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success,
sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to
share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.Airgas is a
subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies
and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78
countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.Join us for
a stimulating experience: you'll find a world of learning and
development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of
what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
world.We welcome and consider applications from all qualified
applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We
strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for
people to express their talent, both individually and collectively
and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our
fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging
environment in a changing world.
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
Job: SalesEmployee Status: RegularPrimary Location: United
States-Hawaii-EWA Beach/Kapolei-96707Schedule: Full-time
Job Posting: Jan 5, 2022, 2:30:37 AM
Keywords: Airgas Inc., Honolulu , Sales Specialist - Safety, Sales , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!