Sales Leader Action Line
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Sales Leader Action Line you will be
responsible for driving company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assisting the sales management team in closing timeshare sales,
generating maximum sales efficiencies while maintaining or
exceeding targeted net sales volume.
- Supervising the sales line through training, modeling, and
reinforcing effective sales and customer service practices,
behaviors, and results. Promoting and supporting all aspects of the
branded HGVC culture.
- Must maintain a professional and personal image that upholds
the HGVC standards of integrity, quality and service to
customers.Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
- Competitive earnings package and positive team
- Excellent health care options including medical, dental, and
vision that encourage preventative care.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
matching Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers deeply
discounted rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated
restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and friends since HGV
allows you to share additional discounted room nights per
- And so much more!
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton Grand Vacations is a
leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
We believe that at the core of our company's success are our Team
Members! To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Proven track record of success in timeshare sales.
- A minimum of 2 years' front-to-back experience within timeshare
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to acquire an active State of Hawaii Real Estate
License within the first 45 days of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.It would be advantageous in
this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Previous T.O. sales closing or sales management
- 2 + years' front-to-back experience within timeshare
- 2 years' experience mentoring, coaching or supervising team
- Valid Hawaii Real Estate license holder.
- Active Hawaii State Real Estate License.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Sales Leader Action Line, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!