Sales Executive In House
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job DescriptionA Sales Executive In House presents the Hilton
Grand Vacations ownership products and programs to our owners and
potential owners to generate maximum net sales volume while
maintaining a professional and ethical representation of the
company.What will I be doing?
- Welcome clients and present luxury vacation ownership products
to potential buyers.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and provide
follow up to ensure customer happiness.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Managers to resolve guest
related issues as they arise.
- Attend all sales training and sales meeting for key information
on product and related updates.
- Apply selling concepts promoted at Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Use various forms of communication (email, telephone,
online/virtual, and written) to work with Guests and Owners.
- Perform follow-up interactions to complete a sale with Guests
and Owners online using appropriate HGV technology and adhering to
HGV inventory selling guidelines.
- Generate referral leads with each new customer.
- Promote a positive work environment and adhere to Hilton Grand
Vacation core values and policies.
- Work well in a team environment.Why do Team Members Like
Working for us!
- Excellent earnings package and uncapped commissions.
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision
that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- And so much more!QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton
Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry,
operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and
continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team
Members. To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Valid Hawaii Real Estate license or the ability to obtain a
Hawaii Real Estate license within the first 45 days of
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include
weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency (reading/writing/speaking) in English.
- Minimum one year of proven sales experience.
- Ability to resolve complex customer service issues.
- Proven ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced
- 6 months of previous timeshare/vacation ownership
- High School diploma or equivalentIt would be advantageous in
this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Current Hawaii Real Estate license holder.
- 1 + years of previous timeshare/vacation ownership experience
- Two years of proven track record negotiating and closing high
- Two years of Hilton Grand Vacations family experience.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Sales Executive In House, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!