Sales Team Coordinator
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Create materials such as call scripts, standard response
emails, policies and training materials for the staff designed to
increase productivity and improve customer experience. This is to
include materials for CMS audit workflows, policies, and
- Assist with monitoring and training the call center
- Ensure each caller has the most positive experience as
possible. Performs quick and efficient transaction fulfillment of
telephone calls or email from prospective or current HMSA employer
groups and members.
- Monitor call center calls to provide appropriate guidance and
coaching. Primary person to monitor each CMS audit call.
- Responsible for obtaining and reviewing call statistics on an
hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, and
reports this call data analysis to the management team. Utilizes
statistics to measure specific employee and overall call center
- Protect HMSA market share through assisting the team with
successful renewal and retention of assigned accounts.
- Serve as back--up for the sales function, when needed.
- Serve as back-up when needed in the leadership function by
providing guidance to reps, when needed. Takes escalation calls
from members and group leaders.
- Help to close sales when needed, and provide HMSA products and
servicing to our Oahu CRG small business customers.
- Coordinate problem solving associated with escalated group
- Manage internal and external customer relationships to ensure
that employer product and servicing.
- Needs are identified and addressed.
- Assigned to health, and product fairs and public service events
throughout the year, to represent HMSA at public events.
- Reports key call center metrics
- Reports CMS audit metrics to Call Center Manager
- Interface with USAble and HMSA compensation analysts to ensure
accurate and timely commission payments.
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity and provide
management with a weekly report on sales opportunities, proposals,
jeopardy/lost accounts, sales activities, and servicing
- Validate sales reports and forward as appropriate.
- Validate applications, and ensure accuracy
- Other Duties/Functions
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Sales Team Coordinator, Sales , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!