- Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets' (e.g.
restaurants, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit
operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short
figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional
materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure
accurate, timely information; balances and closes all bank ticket
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but
not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios,
corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short
figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash
handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information
to provide rooms management feedback of how they are performing;
prepares statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of
daily reports; and runs night audit final after insuring all
revenues are in balance nightly.
- Handles noise complaints, credit problems, employee conflicts,
guest relocation, and rejection of undesirables; fields guest
complaints and listens and extend assistance in conjunction with
hotel Security Staff to resolve any problems that may arise
utilizing diplomacy and good judgement.
- Responds to hotel emergencies immediately in a calm and effective
manner in coordination with Hotel Security staff and other
employees on duty consistent with the policies and guidelines
outlined in the OLS MOD Manual, OLS Best Practices Manual,
Emergency Evacuation Plan and OLS Crisis Management Plan.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express
checkouts when needed.
- Update the Hotel Pass Down Log on all occurrences and issues.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Assist in taking and placing wake-up calls,
- Handle cash and balance House Bank each shift
- Perform the duties of a bellperson as needed
- Perform other duties as requested by OLS management
- OTHER PERSONNEL ISSUES:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals
and Rest Periods policy and OLS Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security
procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment
for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated
in the employee handbook.