Field Sales Representative
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Develop and implement account plans that align HMSA products
and strategic objectives to employer groups' objectives and benefit
- Use exceptional selling skills to promote and implement
products and services through various methods, including site
visits, correspondence, telephone, email/internet, power point
presentations, and one-on-one customer service.
- Protect HMSA's market share through the successful renewal and
retention of assigned accounts.
- Meet goals, minimum activity requirements, key performance
metrics and achieve annual sales revenue and membership growth
- Identify, create and implement action plans for all at-risk
- Manage 100-150 accounts and provide solutions based on customer
- Serve as a conduit of HMSA products and services for
- Expand relationship with groups through the sale of new
products; coordinate problem solving associated with group
- Participate in account planning with employer groups.
- Educate employer groups on HMSA and industry trends and the
impact of these trends on cost and utilization.
- Manage internal and external customer relationships to ensure
that employer needs are identified and addressed.
- Work with USAble Life for ancillary product proposal
- Provide input to Marketing department for marketing strategy
- Evaluate customer's business requirements and develop proposals
that meet or exceed customers' requirements.
- Understand and identify the strategic vision and objectives
within the employer group organizations while aligning HMSA
products and services to ensure those business objectives are
- Industry knowledge
- Actively maintain an understanding of the drivers and trends
within HMSA and the healthcare industry that affect HMSA's employer
groups and shape their business and buying decisions.
- Responsible for bringing information about the marketplace,
customer needs perspectives, expectations, demands and requests to
HMSA. (obtain competitor information from within each assigned
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities and opportunities.
Research and communicate marketing and sales intelligence relating
to competition and changes in the marketplace.
- Participate with employee health benefits professional
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity and provide
management with a weekly report on proposal/sales activity,
jeopardy/lost accounts, major servicing issues.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Field Sales Representative, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!