Sales Solutions Product Manager
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Strategic Solutions Management
- Direct and manage a technology solutions portfolio, ensuring
products are designed and implemented to meet strategic business
and market segmentation goals.
- Life-cycle management from planning to tactical activities to
cross company go to market planning.
- Collaborate with internal sales team and other internal HMSA
areas to develop and deploy strategies for improving customer
acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Drive and define the solution across the department including
the development of go to market plans.
- Provide actionable and reasonable specifications and
recommendations based on sound conclusions and alignment with
relevant business information.
- Understand the target market and primary user needs for a
product and contributes to the long-term product or solution
- Conduct market research by working with internal teams and
visits to customers and other relevant companies.
- Salesforce: strategy, training, and field support: Strategy for
AMS Salesforce roadmap. Field, call center, neighborhood center
implementation and field support. Collaborate with staff to
understand and determine customer and staff needs
- General Technology: Collaborate to deliver strategy, roadmap,
external customer technology, and internal AMS technology
- Improve AMS business processes: internal productivity and
external customer experience through technology
- Represent customer/AMS to collaborate with IT, First Source,
- Project Management and Delivery
- Manage and facilitate the roadmap and prioritization process,
including defining the deliverables into discrete commitments
- Leads all issue identification, reporting, tracking and
resolution in a timely manner. Effectively communicate and escalate
appropriate project issues to Management or project
- Provide work direction and leadership to project teams,
including coaching, guidance, partnership, and review of individual
- Synthesize business requirements from multiple sources
including or may include customer segments, healthcare product
experts, brokers, and sales teams into requirement documents and
agile project plans.
- Define the feature sets, and business requirements from
multiple sources, focusing on measures of success, and product
- Specify product requirements in the form of functional
requirements, user stories, wireframes, and their objectives.
- Write accurate and useful functional specifications for
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training on workflows, analysis
techniques and report generation to ensure deliverables are
- Other Duties/Functions
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Sales Solutions Product Manager, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!