Medicare Sales Producer (Regular on Contract - 1 year from date of hire)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Meet established marketing plan goals, and achieve annual sales
revenue and membership growth objectives by effectively promoting
and closing prospective sales opportunities.
- Must generate robust sales activities including self-generated
marketing and email campaigns, outbound calls to assigned existing
- Perform quick and efficient transaction fulfillment of
telephone calls or emails from prospective Medicare Advantage
- Educates prospective members about HMSA Medicare Advantage
products, industry trends and the impact of these trends on
- Document all prospect inquiries, outcomes, and follow up on
sales enrollment opportunities via the telephone or in writing.
- Prepare proposals for new Medicare Advantage plans.
- Support phone inquiries for Medicare Sales during annual
- Meet goals and sales quotas, and minimum activity
- Serve as the "face of HMSA" to provide HMSA products to
Medicare plan customers.
- Manages internal and external customer relationships to ensure
that their needs are identified and addressed.
- Provide input to the collaborative planning departments for
marketing strategy development.
- Works closely with Medicare Sales team so we present a
consistent message to the community, our members and prospective
members, building brand recognition for Medicare Advantage products
in the community.
- Maintain accurate records of all account activity in Salesforce
and provide management with a weekly report on sales opportunities,
proposals, sales activities, and servicing issues.
- Provides management with a weekly report of all sales
activities as well as customer and community interaction.
- Understands and identifies the changing customer profile to
ensure maximum sales productivity
- Understands the competitive market place and how we can
position our products against competitors
- Industry knowledge
- Actively maintains an understanding of the drivers and trends
within HMSA and the healthcare industry that affect the senior
marketplace and help shape prospective members buying
- Advocates and speaks on behalf of our members, to insure the
consumer voice is heard.
- Other Duties/Functions
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Medicare Sales Producer (Regular on Contract - 1 year from date of hire), Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!