Holiday Sales Associate - PT Below 20
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel
essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all
aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a
spirit of ingenuity, we're committed to empowering journeys as a
lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions.
Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is
sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900 points
of sale. For more about TUMI, visit -.
Brand Detail: -
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total
dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective
As part of our Retail team, the Holiday Sales Associate is
responsible for creating a client experience that accurately
reflects the ethos of our brand while building and maintaining
strong client relationships and driving sales through outstanding
service. The ideal candidate is committed to client service,
demonstrating a strong understanding of, if not passion for, the
luxury, travel, fashion, and lifestyle markets. The TUMI retail
environment encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, offering growth
opportunities over time as we work together to increase sales,
KPI's, build client awareness, provide world-class service, and
grow the brand.
- Maximizes -sales by enhancing -our brand image
- Ensures each client receives outstanding client service; greets
and acknowledges every client and develops new client relationships
to increase sales and build brand loyalty. -
- Ensures our clients receive superior after sales
- Attains monthly sales goal and delivers increases in other KPI
goals (conversion, UPT and DPT).
To be a great fit for the TUMI retail team, you:
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the
lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Are a team player who values a collaborative
- Possess a "client first" service mentality
- Have strong sales and client experience, particularly in the
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and
- Have a strong sense of integrity and an ability to lead by
- Career pathing
- Work-life balance
Tumi---..Perfecting the Journey
Minimum Pay Rate:
Maximum Pay Rate:
Keywords: TUMI, Honolulu , Holiday Sales Associate - PT Below 20, Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!