Sales Executive Action Line (Japanese Speaking)
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Posted on: February 14, 2019
A Sales Executive Action Line (Japanese Speaking) with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for welcoming primarily Japanese clients and presenting luxury Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products to potential buyers while maintaining effective communication with clients and provide follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Executive Action Line (Japanese Speaking) you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcomes primarily Japanese clients and presents luxury Hilton Grand Vacations ownership products to potential buyers
- Maintains effective communication with clients and provide follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaises with Quality Assurance Managers to resolve guest related issues as they arise
- Attends all sales training and sales meetings for key information on Hilton Grand Vacations products and related updates
- Utilizes selling concepts prompted at Hilton Grand Vacations as well as various forms of communication (ie: email, telephone and written correspondence) to interface with guest owners
- Has the ability to generate referral leads with each new customer
- Promotes a positive work environment
- Adheres to Hilton Grand Vacations core values and policies
- Works well in a team environment while maintaining a professional and personal image that upholds the Hilton Grand Vacations standards of integrity, quality and service to customers Qualifications
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, visa sponsorship not available for this position
- Valid Hawaii Real Estate License or the ability to obtain a Hawaii Real Estate License within the first 45 days of employment
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Minimum one year of proven sales experience
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve complex customer service issues
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Fluency in Japanese language (speak, read, write)
- Intermediate English language ability (speak, read, write)
- High school diploma or equivalent It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 2+ years of proven ability to negotiate high end sales and effectively close sales
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Current Hawaii Real Estate license holder
- Previous timeshare experience What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club-- and The Hilton Club--, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club-- and The Hilton Club--, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit and .
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV), Honolulu , Sales Executive Action Line (Japanese Speaking), Sales , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!