Joint Operations Manager
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SAIC is currently seeking an Joint Operations Manager -to manage
to the daily operations, activities and actions required in the
USINDOPACOM J712, Theater Security Cooperation Exercises and
Multinational Programs Branch, located on Camp Smith in Oahu,
- Candidate must have experience as an Operations Officer,
Operations Chief or Office Manager, coordinating the day-to-day
procedures and processes required to ensure the branch plans and
executes required actions and deliverables on time.
- The position is expected to regularly interact with senior DoD
personnel, communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and
to prepare and deliver situation updates/updates on branch
actions/activities and coordinate the production of deliverables by
action officers and planners. T
- The ultimate responsibility is to increase the operational
efficiency in Branch. - -
- Ensure unified action within the J712 Division to plan, direct,
monitor and assess actions and products that support the Joint
Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) in a dynamic and complex operational
- Maintain constant communication with the Branch Chief and staff
to ensure proper coordination of the personnel, meeting plans of
action and milestones, and tracking the development of required
deliverables by the staff.
- Develop, implement, and maintain efficient protocols,
processes, and procedures.
- Assist in the development of "plans to plan" and execution of
plans, scheduling and tracking events and milestone completion,
calendar scheduling, and preparations for key internal events.
- Schedule In-Progress Review (IPRs) meetings with all
- Work with military, civilian and contractor personnel on a
- Work and maintain appropriate OPSEC conditions at multiple
- Compile and make available event daily agendas and
- Manage J712 SharePoint sites.
- Track all staffing requirements for this Branch.
- Monitor and report on progress by action officers and planners
to prepare required inputs to and the maintenance of required
programs and databases such as the Task Management System (TMS),
Overseas Humanitarian Assistance Shared Information System
(OHASIS), Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS), DoD
Enterprise Portal Service (DEPs) and other systems and ensure they
remain current and up to date.
Keywords: Engility, Honolulu , Joint Operations Manager, Executive , Pearl City, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!