Revenue Management - Revenue Manager
Company: Halekulani Corp.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Halekulani , 2199 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of
America Req #601 Thursday, May 11, 2023 Working with the Director
of Revenue Management optimizes hotel revenues through a mixture of
channel management, market segmentation and room category
management.Is responsible for ensuring the daily changes in
inventory management and yield practices are conveyed to all
partners and departments for effectual revenue management.Maintains
and updates all systems used to convey revenue strategies to
partners, including but not limited to HMS, Synxis, EZYield and
EZRms. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Effectively support hotel revenue goals and strategies to
increase customer base and revenues.
- Interact with current and potential clients/industry
- Analyze and monitor channel, key and other account production.
Ensure internet, GDS and other distribution channels support
established operational/company strategic planning goals.
- Work with Director of Revenue Management to complete and
distribute weekly Reservations Forecast Report and subsequent Rate
- Analyze competitive set with retail pricing for best overall
positioning for maximum return.
- Work with partners to issue and communicate hotels selling
strategies ensuring that Revenue is yielded to its highest
- Attend weekly RevMAX Meeting keeping notes and enacting all
actions discussed and decided in this meeting.
- Maintain complete knowledge of hotel information as changes and
- Emergency: Assist with efforts during emergency.
- On call for all emergency situations.
- Perform all other duties as may be required or assigned.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENT Reports To:Director of Revenue Management
- Minimum three (3) years hotel reservations or revenue
management experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years managerial and supervisory skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational training
- Any combination of education and experience which would provide
the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet the minimum
qualifications to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Valid Driver's License with clean abstract. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Must be able to work with minimal daily supervision.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and have the ability
- Must be able to prioritize tasks while maintaining
- Ability to maintain positive relations at all times.
- Must exhibit a poised and professional image and good voice
- Proficient in Excel, EZrms, EzYield, HMS, SynXis, OTA
Extranets, Microsoft Word; and OnTrack knowledge preferred.
- Ensure familiarity with all hotel services/features and local
attractions and activities to respond to guest inquiries
accurately. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands and work
environment characteristics described are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to use a keyboard.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk for up to 8 hours throughout work
- Ability to lift/transport up to 30 lbs.
- Endure various physical activities throughout the work
- Remain in stationary position for one hour throughout work
- Sensory, good speech for clear communications, and good sight
for performing administrative skills. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Indoor, air conditioned environment.
- Outdoor, non-air conditioned environment.
- Exposure to variable temperature conditions.
- Halekulani , 2199 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Keywords: Halekulani Corp., Honolulu , Revenue Management - Revenue Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...