Teller (Waipahu Branch)
Company: First Hawaiian Bank
Posted on: June 25, 2022
First Hawaiian Bank is currently seeking a highly engaging,
customer-focused, Teller to join our Waipahu branch. In this role,
you will provide stellar customer service while processing customer
transactions and supports bank goals by promoting and referring
bank products and services.
The successful candidate will be hired for the level of the
position that aligns with their experience.
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM; Saturday on a rotation basis
8:30AM - 1:30PM
The ideal candidate will have:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* One year of experience in cash handling.
* One year of experience in customer service.
* Knowledge of the financial services industry (e.g., retail,
mortgage/loans/deposits, and wholesale banking).
* Must be pleasant and tactful when interacting with customers.
* Good oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Attention to detail and ability to use judgment and discretion
regarding customer transactions and confidential information.
* Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
* Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations and
balance cash with the assistance of a calculator.
* Possess sales skills to enhance business development
Keywords: First Hawaiian Bank, Honolulu , Teller (Waipahu Branch), Other , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!